The final week of the project. I’m saving the final photo for a separate post, but here’s the last full week of 2012 in photos. I actually managed to delete some of the original raw files for these photos before processing them, but luckily I had the saved the jpeg versions from the camera on a separate hard drive.
1. A blackbird on Christmas eve.
2. Yellowhammers in my parents’ garden.
3. A bus stop at the center of Jyväskylä.
4. Lake Palokkajärvi. This was one of the deleted photos. The jpeg version didn’t look too good and the white balance was off, but I like the look OnOne’s Perfect B&W gave it.
5. Lahjaharju cemetery. I think this is my favorite from this week. This too was processed from a jpeg using Lightroom and OnOne’s Perfect Effects.
6. This jay landed on top of a fence right next to me and I managed to snap a couple of photos before it flew away.
7. A mobile phone snapshot of a tree. I did the black and white conversation with OnOne’s Perfect B&W and smoothened the background with FocalPoint. I’m really starting to like these plugins, especially after seeing how well they handled the jpeg files.