1. A cup of cappuccino in a new cafe that we visited for the first time.
2. A snapshot of a wooden flower at the office.
3. The only pumpking we managed to grow turned into an unhappy Halloween thingie.
4. A lonely street light.
5. Lake Palokkajärvi. I’ve found that on cloudy days when the light is not very interesting and there is little color, simple images with a few elements work the best.
6. A snowy morning at Lake Palokkajärvi.
7. Lemon yoghurt chocolate in a glass bowl.
8. A shot that didn’t turn out quite as I imagined. Lake Palokkajärvi.
9. Kipuna the cat washing herself. I took this just to test a new flash I bought. Now I regret I didn’t get one earlier because it has opened so many new possibilities for me.
10. Lake Palokkajärvi. Three exposures shot with a mobile phone and merged in HDR Efex Pro.
11. Waiting for a train at Tampere station. I like how this one turned out. I took the photo with a mobile phone and processed it in Lightroom and DxO FilmPack. Having just watched a documentary on how Steve McCurry used the last roll of Kodachrome 64 ever manufactured, I had no choice but to try it myself.